Friday, April 22, 2011

One Photo Per Day (repeat)

#1 - Take a basic beach scene.....

#2 - ....add a beautiful sunset......



#3 - ...and, voila - you have a prettier beach scene.



Someday I hope to be able to figure out this website. I posted a blog today and it went into FaceBook, but not on to the blog site. Go figure.


I'm going to try to re-create it, but it can be viewed on my FaceBook profile.


I discovered a website today called http://www.mostly365.com/ that challenges you to post one photo per day. I'm going to do that, but I had neglected my blog for so long that I thought I could do that here as well, and also be able to explain the photos (which you cannot on the 365 site).


I have learned in the past couple of weeks how to combine, or merge, 2 photos or more together to create a different "look". I have posted the 2 photos in their original states (above), then the new one made from the first 2. This is a fun, addicting technique, and I could post for the next couple of weeks a different one every day. Maybe I'll do that. And someday I hope to learn how to put the photos where I want them on this blog website.














No comments:

Post a Comment